Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Match Prediction Asia Cup 2022
Get to know who will today match AFG Vs BAN Asia Cup 2022 match, Head to head stats, Toss Prediction best performer and playing xl teams, betting rates and winning percentage.
BAN VS AFG Match Prediction
In Group B second match of tournament Asia Cup 2022 will be played between Bangladesh vs Afghanistan at Sharjah Cricket Stadium on 30th Of August 2022 at 18:00 according to local time. This will be the Bangladesh first match in this tournament while Afghanistan has beat Sri Lanka by 8 wickets in his first match on Saturday opening day of the event.
Bangladesh performance in last year 2021 IT20 world cup was very disappointing. In recent year team Bangladesh have good struggle in this format. With good and fit players they have plenty of Match winners with both ball and bat.Afghanistan beat Sri Lanka with 59 balls remaining in the first game of this year’s Asia Cup. This will be a much tougher test although the side will undoubtedly be full of self-belief.
AFG vs BAN Match Toss Prediction
Both games in the 2022 Asia Cup have seen the team who wins the toss choose to field first before winning the match. We predict that the captains will both want to bowl first.
AFG vs BAN Match Pitch Report
This is the first IT20 on this ground since the latter stages of the World Cup last year. The pitch is always slower and offers more turn in Sharjah than in Dubai.
BAN Team Playing Xl & News
The Tigers did not do themselves justice in last year’s World Cup but they will be viewing this tournament as an opportunity to get their key players as game-ready as possible for the 2022 World Cup which begins in October. There are no injuries in the squad at the moment.
Check today Match Betting odds on Asia No 1 Betting site
- Shakib Al Hasan – The all-rounder will lead the side in this tournament. He has made a score of over fifty on 103 occasions in international cricket.
- Anamul Haque – The 29 year old keeper-batter hit 76 in his last international appearance and he has built a reputation as a reliable white ball batter.
- Mustafizur Rahman – The vastly experienced bowler is still only 26 years of age but has taken plenty of wickets across all international formats since making his debut back in 2015.
Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Naim, Anamul Haque, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Parvez Hossain Emon, Mahedi Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain
Afghanistan Playing Xl & News
After slipping to a 3-2 series defeat against Ireland earlier this month, there were a few worries that Afghanistan were likely to flop in this Asia Cup 2022. However, they were way too strong for Sri Lanka and we expect them to keep the same side for this match.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz – The 20 year old keeper-batter scored three fours and four sixes in his innings against Sri Lanka. He has hit four half-centuries in IT20 cricket.
- Fazalhaq Farooqi – the left-arm fast medium bowler dismissed Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka and Chamika Karunaratne on Saturday to record his best figures (3-11) in this format.
- Rashid Khan – The leg-spinner conceded only 12 runs from four overs on a wicket which gave more assistance to other styles of bowling. We expect the pitch in Sharjah to be more of his liking.
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran. Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi (c), Rashid Khan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Naveen ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi