Blackjack is a classic casino game of luck and strategy. This game is played between the player competing against the dealers. Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Two or more decks of 52 cards are used in this game. The purpose of the game is to beat the dealers.
- By drawing a hand value that is greater than the dealer’s hand value
- By the dealer drawing a hand value that looks at 21.
- By drawing a hand value of 21 on your initial two cards, when the dealer does not.
Playing Blackjack Online
One of the main reasons for the popularity of Blackjack is that it’s so simple to play. Below are a few steps you can follow to play.
Playing Blackjack Rules
14 rules which should be kept in mind while playing blackjack online.
- Your goal is to get a score of 21 or a greater value than the dealer.
- If your score surpasses 21 then you lose. This is called ‘bust.’
- If your score ties with the dealer after that your bet is refunded. This is called a ‘push.’
- Bets are placed before you’re dealt your cards.
- You’re dealt two face-up cards by the dealer.
- The dealer starts with one face-up card and one face-down card.
- Ace is worth 1 or 11 (pending on which value most benefits you).
- Ten, jack, queen, and king are worth 10.
- Two – nine have their face values.
- You hit if you wish to be dealt more cards.
- You stand if you are happy with your two cards.
- You can double your bet if you wish to do so.
- You can split pairs and turn them into two separate bets.
- The dealer must score at least 17 — they deal themselves more cards if they don’t.