Netbanking Betting Sites
Netbanking is also known as an electronic banking system to conduct banking transactions by using the internet. Netbanking allows punters to transfer their payments to betting sites using the local banking system. There are many netbanking betting sites in India.
What Is Netbanking?
In the field of gambling netbanking is a popular payment method to make net banking payment deposits and payment withdrawals at their favorite banking sites using the local banking system. It is an easy and inexpensive way of transaction for the betting industry. Due to netbanking being a practical tool many Indian punters are already using it. Currently, more than 150 Indian banks allow netbanking to pay for gambling services online.
Some of popular banks that allow netbanking for gambling sites in India are Bank Of India, Fedrel bank, ICICI bank, Union bank of India, HSBC bank and many more.
Netbanking Betting Sites
Making a deposit using a local bank is a preferred way to deposit payment to their favorite betting sites. All betting sites that offer netbanking mentioned below are fully legal to play and are trusted globally as they offer online betting to million of peoples all over the world.
Min Ods – 1.50
Min Ods – 1.75
25x Bonus Amount
Min Ods – 1.4
Netbanking works by providing a secure online payment gateway to transfer payments to different netbanking betting sites without using any debit or credit card. It is a fast way and direct connection to your bank.
To set up netbanking you need a local bank account first. If you have a bank account you can easily set up netbanking account. Steps to set up a netbanking may different from bank to bank . General steps to open a netbanking betting site’s payment method are.
- Visit your bank’s official website.
- Open netbanking registration form and fill the required information.
- Input the code in the required field received on your given number.
- Enter your debit card details and choose a pin to secure netbanking account safe.
- That’s all login to your netbanking account by using your ID and pin code and start making transactions to netbanking betting sites
Once your netbanking account is setup you can transfer payments to your netbanking betting sites. Before making a transaction ensure you have sufficient balance in the account. Each betting site has its own procedure to deposit funds. The general steps are below
- Open your chosen netbanking betting site, go to payments, and select “Deposit”.
- Select netbanking payment method, select your bank account, and enter payment.
- You will be redirected to your bank login page, enter your ID and password.
- Mostly netbanking betting sites send you an OTP for verification on your number.
- Confirm the “deposit” to complete the payment transaction.
Do not forget the minimum and maximum deposit amount limits restricted by netbanking betting sites.
After Betting on your favorite Netabnking sites you can easily withdraw your winning amount from your account. To withdraw the well-earned amount you just need to follow just following steps.
- Open your Netbanking betting sites account.
- Open the payment section and select withdraw payment.
- You may be asked for your account details for verification and the amount to be withdrawn.
- Select withdrawal method “Netbanking” and choose your bank account.
- Select Confirm withdrawal. The process of the transaction will be started. Netbanking withdrawal is not the fastest way it takes up to 1-3 days for the transaction.
You can withdraw your funds easily and securely. Keep in mind that many Netbanking betting sites impose minimum and maximum withdrawls.