UPI Betting Sites
UPI Stands for Unified Payment Interface. This payment method was created by the national corporation of India with the intention to make payment transactions easy and safe for the people of country.Many sportsbooks are now working as a UPI betting sites.
UPI was designed to make payment transactions easy and faster. UPI is being used everywhere in India. As many betting sites have chosen UPI as a payment method for deposits and withdrawals. So Indian punters are able now to make payments on their favorite sportsbooks as many betting sites declared themselves UPI betting Sites.
UPI Betting Sites
Making a deposit using a local bank is a preferred way to deposit payment to their favorite betting sites. All betting sites that offer UPI payment option mentioned below are fully legal to play and are trusted globally as they offer online betting to millions of people all over the world.
Min Ods – 1.50
Min Ods – 1.75
25x Bonus Amount
Min Ods – 1.4
UPI Payment Process
In order to make transactions on UPI betting sites, you need a UPI wallet first. Using your UPI wallet you can make transactions to your betting sites. You can download your wallet from the App Store or Google play store. You can choose your preferred wallet to make your UPI deposits.
- Google Pay
For making transactions, you need a bank account first. Link that bank account with your UPI wallet. It is very simple to connect your bank account to your UPI wallet. All you need to do is to follow the instructions by your app. Some information may be asked from your bank account like a Customer ID to verify that you are a real person and to avoid fraud.
Get WBT999 Betting ID & Pay with UPI
UPI Payment Deposit.
Making a deposit to a betting site in India is much easier other than any other payment transaction method. UPI is already a traditional payment method in India, So it’s pretty well easy to make transactions. For UPI betting sites it’s not complicated it’s as simple as other business sites. Below are a few steps to deposit payments.
- The first step to making a UPI deposit is to login into your chosen bank account.
- Move to the payment section in your betting site account and select “Deposit”.
- Select UPI as a payment option as your preferred choice from all other options.
- Type the required amount you want to deposit to your betting account.
- Varify your transaction from your UPI wallet.
- After verification finish your payment deposit guided by your betting site.
UPI Payment Withdraw
Withdrawing money from your betting account to your UPI wallet is as easy as walking in a park. Below are a few guides to withdraw payments from a betting account.
- Login to your betting account and navigate to the payment section
- Select the “withdraw” button, and a list of possible payment options will appear.
- Select UPI as your preferred payment deposit option.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from your account’s available balance.
- Open your UPI wallet and Confirm the procedure of withdrawal according to bookmaker instructions.
- Finish the payment withdrawal process. The amount will be transferred to your account after some time.
Advantages Of UPI betting Sites
- UPI does not charge any transaction fees.
- It’s varified by RBI protecting consumers.
- Shorter Processing time, usually 5-20 minutes
- You can deposit a minimum of 1000 INR and maximum 10000 INRYou can connect multiple accounts to your bank account